- WLW: the company Wer liefert was? GmbH, Normannenweg 16 - 20, 20537 Hamburg;
- User: any natural person or legal entity that uses the supplier search engine or one or more of the supplementary services and communicates with third parties via such.
- Advertiser: any provider of products and services that is listed in the WLW supplier search engine;
- Supplementary services – WLW EGS: WLW “Send enquiry“, WLW “Send SMS“, WLW “Recommend company“ and “WLW Change company data“;
- WLW “Send enquiry“: instructing WLW to inform one or more providers listed with “Wer liefert was?“ of a user’s specific interest in services or products;
- WLW “Send SMS“: transmission of the company contact data found in the supplier search engine to the user’s mobile phone;
- WLW “Recommend company“: passing on company contact data found in the supplier search engine to third parties known to the user either personally or through business;
- WLW “Change company data“: providing corrections or supplements to third-party company data found in the supplier search engine by a user.
- The user agrees to use the supplier search engine and the WLW EGS only for its own commercial and independent professional activities and declares itself not to be a consumer within the terms of § 13 BGB [German Civil Code].
- The user undertakes not to send any pornographic, politically extreme or religiously fanatical material or other content that is not consistent with the free democratic constitutional system or otherwise violates prevailing law.
- Any use of the WLW EGS that is not covered by the definitions given in § 1 V-VII will be regarded as unsolicited communication (spam) and is forbidden. The user notes that the recipient of spam may be entitled to injunctive relief under competition law and/or a claim for damages against the user irrespective of the selected technical form of communication (e-mail or SMS).
- While using WLW EGS the user undertakes to only change or supplement database content when, acting with due care and diligence, there can be no reasonable doubt as to the factual correctness of the planned corrections or amendments.
- WLW assumes no liability whatsoever for the content, data integrity, delivery or whereabouts of communications sent via the supplementary services.
- to advise all WLW users and advertisers in an appropriate manner of the methods of the user;
- to inform the user’s Internet service provider of the user’s conduct and use its influence to have the user’s Internet access and/or web hosting accounts blocked;
- to refuse the user access to the supplier search engine temporarily or permanently.
Wer liefert was? GmbH
VAT ID No.: DE263357612
Tax number: 46/708/00682
Commercial register: HRB Hamburg No. B 106 779
Managing Director: Peter F. Schmid