The hydraulic dock leveller with telescopic lip (500 or 1000 mm) offers optimum flexibility for handling all loading situations including end loads. The telescopic lip can be extended onto the vehicle bed with the utmost precision. The lip design includes four maintenance free roller bearings to reduce friction and to provide a very user friendly operation. The tapered lip provides flexibility when handling different vehicle widths. Available as dock box model and hang-in frame model. The durable platform is raised by two lifting cylinders with a build in velocity fuse to rapidly stop platform drop in an emergency case (early departure). The micro-processor controls can be adjusted to meet your specific operating requirements. The safety features include return to dock position, velocity fuse free-fall protection, full range toeguards with painted yellow/black warning stripes and two maintenance support bolts.
G 9000 Features and Benefits
• Micro-processor controls with return to dock position allows easy adjustment to meet your specific operating requirements, standard equipped with return to dock position to enable safe fork-lift truck cross-traffic.
• Durable platform construction - Box construction with welded support beams and anti-slip deck plate (tread plate).
• Designed to compensate for canted truck beds up to 100 mm and remains flush with the rear of the pit.
• Telescopic lip - Standard design includes four maintenance free roller bearings to reduce friction. Standard lengths are 500 and 1000 mm. Tapered lip if nominal width is over 2000 mm.
• Smooth transition - Constant-radius rear hinge, two-point crown control on the front lip hinge, and an extended lip chamfer help provide the smoothest transitions for your operators, forklifts and products as they move in and out of a trailer.
• Reliable hydraulic system - Automatic height adjustment. Two main lifting cylinders with build in velocity fuse (free-fall protection). Power pack is fitted to front of platform for easy maintenance.
• Lip cylinder - The lip is extended with a double acting lip cylinder.
• Maintenance support bolts to support the platform and lip during service and maintenance.
• Integral toeguard with painted yellow/black warning stripes.