The MP Computer is a comfortable, comprehensive and easy-to-handle evaluation, display and control unit for different types of engine test beds. Its clear and ergonomic arrangement fascilitates the work with the test bed. Desired loads can be adjusted quickly and easily. Specialists are not required.
Many optional additional functions increase enlarge the comfort of the MP Computer.
Maintaining permanent accuracy of torque measurement is facilitated by a semi-automatic calibration routine.
Existing engine/motor test beds can be modernized by an MP Computer.
Examples of optional additional functions:
- Automatic gravimetric determination of the specific fuel consumption.
- Several possibilities of output and documentation of measured values:
1. Data transfer to „DiaW-Diagram for Windows“ on an IBM compatible personal computer DiaW memorises measured values and displays them during and after measuring as curves on a screen. (In an extended version incoming data can be additionally displayed numerically.). The user is able to adjust display and print outs of the measuring reports to his needs, curves can be evaluated comfortably and tables with measuring values can be exported.
2. Printing of test reports during measurement by lines with measured values (released by pressing keys or automatically by programmable time control)
3. Output of measured values through analog voltages
- Acquisition of non-electric and electric measuring values on combustion engines, electric machines, etc.
- Special functions required by certain measuring tasks
Pilot: command set for controlling dynamometer and engine and for guided input of programs.